Understanding Learning Difficulties: A Guide for parents is designed to provide parents, caregivers, and/or family members of children with learning difficulties with a greater awareness and understanding of the impact learning difficulties can have on children during their school years. This Australian resource provides an overview of the nature of learning difficulties and the diagnostic…
Are you interested in being a registered tutor for SPELD NSW? Download this as a PDF – Please share! Tutors wanted urgently for the following areas: The Greater West – Parramatta through to Liverpool and beyond including postcodes 2150, 2165,2172, 2745,2756,2766,2565,2170,2143 Sutherland Shire and further south to Wollongong 2232,2230,2500 Regional areas such as Bathurst, Orange,…
SPELD NSW is urging you to consider supporting our organisation by Joining / Renewing as a Member for 2015. SPELD NSW offers a free referral service which supports children and adults whose lives are affected by specific learning difficulties. Your membership will continue to help us provide this free advice and other services to children and…
- Parent Workshop – Something is not quite right with my child’s learning
- Syd. Uni. Study – Improving Dyslexic Children’s Reading Abilities – Participant Request
- Free AD/HD Parenting Program (of children 6 – 12 y/o)
- My Nap Study – Does your child have trouble sleeping and have a diagnosis of ADHD?
- MultiLit Professional Workshops May – Dec 2015