An essential new resource for teachers and school psychologists Presented by Educational Psychologist Mandy Nayton Mandy Nayton is the Executive Officer of DSF Literacy and Clinical Services. She is an educational and developmental psychologist and qualified teacher with extensive experience in the field of literacy education. Mandy supports schools with literacy planning and recommends appropriate…
On the 15th October 2015 building and landmarks across the world took part in LIGHT IT UP RED FOR DYSLEXIA. Check out some photos we took in Sydney! More information on Dyslexia and Dyslexia Empowerment Week
NSW teachers who have undertaken professional development with SPELD NSW in teaching children with Specific Learning Difficulties were recognised by the NSW Governor on Wednesday 23 September. His Excellency General The Honourable David Hurley, Governor of New South Wales and Mrs Linda Hurley, Patron of Specific Learning Difficulties (SPELD) NSW hosted the acknowledgement ceremony at Government House….
- Parent Workshop – Understanding LD with Mandy Nayton
- Understanding Learning Difficulties with Educational Psychologist Mandy Nayton
- Spelling Homework Help for Parents
- 2016 Certificate Course for Teachers of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties
- MultiLit Professional Workshops January – June 2016