Are you interested in being a registered tutor for SPELD NSW? Check out our Tutor information section and registration requirements to see if you qualify. Or call the office anytime between 10am – 2pm Mon – Thurs for more information.
Being an up to date member of Specific Learning Difficulties (SPELD) NSW means that you are adding your voice to those who have specific learning difficulties. Your membership fees are important to our organisation as they help to provide valuable FREE Referral Services by qualified staff to those who need help and guidance in either/or Professionals or…
Presented by University of Sydney, SPELD NSW and LDA Australia. For Principals, Teachers and Learning Support Staff. 3rd Sept. 2014 from 3.30pm at University of Sydney, Faculty of Education. This presentation summarises arguments and evidence showing that New Zealand’s National Literacy Strategy has failed and the role of Reading Recovery in contributing to that failure….
- Reading Recovery and Failure of the NZ National Literacy Strategy
- ADHD external events July – September 2014
- Effective Strategies for Improving Students Motivation and Behavior Conference
- 2014 Aust. Assoc. of Special Education National Conference
- Standardised Assessments of Reading: York Assessment of Reading for Comprehension (YARC)