SPELD NSW is urging you to consider supporting our organisation by Joining / Renewing as a Member for 2015. SPELD NSW offers a free referral service which supports children and adults whose lives are affected by specific learning difficulties. Your membership will continue to help us provide this free advice and other services to children and…
Presented by SPELD NSW, L.D.A. and The University of Sydney Professor Julian (Joe) Elliott will share with us why his most recent book “The Dyslexia Debate” has caused so much controversy, will summarise the problematics of the term dyslexia, and will propose a where-to-from here alternative. This will be…
Friday, 14th August 2015 From 8.15 am to 3.30pm Parramatta R.S.L. Professional Development Workshop with Dr Lorraine Hammond What is Explicit Instruction? A Practical Guide Outline: Currently, many schools across Australia are taking up and instruction-centred approach called Explicit Teaching. Some of these high performing schools have been featured in the media and in reports…
- The Dyslexia Debate Seminar: Implications for educational policy and practice
- What is Explicit Instruction? A Practical Guide with Dr Lorraine Hammond
- Spelling Homework Help for Parents
- Free AD/HD Parenting Program (of children 6 – 12 y/o)
- My Nap Study – Does your child have trouble sleeping and have a diagnosis of ADHD?