Gonski funding is delivering extra resources to schools across Australia and lifting results for students. But Malcolm Turnbull wants to axe Gonski after 2017 and shift to a funding system that is not needs-based and will leave schools $3.8 billion worse off in 2018 and 2019 alone. The majority of extra Gonski funding is due…
Understanding Working Memory and Its Implications for Learning, Mimma Mason AND Managing disturbed and disturbing behaviour in the classroom, Ian Luscombe Date: 28th October 2016 Time: 8.45am – 3.30pm Location: City Beach Function Centre, 1 Marine Drive, Wollongong Cost: Members @ $225, non members @ $255, Students @ $90 Morning Tea and Lunch Provided Download…
SPELD NSW is urging you to consider supporting our organisation by Joining / Renewing as a Member for 2016. SPELD NSW offers a free referral service which supports children and adults whose lives are affected by specific learning difficulties. Your membership will continue to help us provide this free advice and other services to children and…
- Assessment and treatment approaches for children with reading and spelling difficulties – Macquarie Workshop
- Working Memory / Behaviour Management PD Workshop, Wollongong
- ADHD Parent / Child Research Questionnaire, University of Sydney
- How to Help Your Child with ANXIETY
- Language, Literacy & Learning National Conference 2017, Perth.