Being an up to date member of Specific Learning Difficulties (SPELD) NSW means that you are adding your voice to those who have specific learning difficulties. Your membership fees are important to our organisation as they help to provide valuable FREE Referral Services by qualified staff to those who need help and guidance in either/or Professionals or…
Presented by University of Sydney, SPELD NSW and LDA Australia. For Principals, Teachers and Learning Support Staff. 3rd Sept. 2014 from 3.30pm at University of Sydney, Faculty of Education. This presentation summarises arguments and evidence showing that New Zealand’s National Literacy Strategy has failed and the role of Reading Recovery in contributing to that failure….
*Only $42 + P&H for Pie Corbett Workshop Attendees (normal price $48) “Talk for Writing Across the Curriculum” shows you how to help children speak the language of non fiction before they attempt to write it. This is a three step process using fun, multi – sensory activities. It helps build children’s confidence and linguistic…
- Standardised Assessments of Reading: York Assessment of Reading for Comprehension (YARC)
- Pie Corbett – UK expert on ‘Improving imaginative writing for primary school children’
- The Learning Difference Convention
- Understanding and simplifying ADHD, IQ & Edu. Assessments and Q&A
- Linking Language to Primary School Learning