How can SPELD NSW help you?
- Referral Officers are waiting to hear from your if you or your child has a specific learning difficulty. Our professionally trained staff will be able to work through issues with you to help you on your journey of finding the best solution for your child’s or your needs.
- For teachers, teachers’ aides, tutors see the website for your Professional Development needs.
- Go to our useful SLD Fact Sheets and website links
- See our Phonic Books, phonic awareness kits, maths kits and more for sale
- Upcoming Events for Professionals
- Upcoming Events for Parents
- Parent’s Corner