Flexibility, Satisfaction, Results, Evidence Based Program
This full day NESA accredited multisensory literacy workshop for teachers and other professionals working with children includes:
- The theory underpinning the Cracking the ABC Code programs and resources
- including Frith’s literacy acquistion model, current literacy research and memory research.
- How to conduct and analyse standardised literacy assessments
- including reading accuracy and comprehension, spelling, phonological awareness, pseudo-words and phonics.
- Strategies to teach students how to encode and decode words
- with a specific focus on understanding the alphabet ‘code’ and the spelling rules
- learning a simplified syllabification process as a decoding strategy
- learning a unique multisensory spelling strategy.
- Demonstration lessons and comprehensive notes.
- NESA Accredited
In addition, after the workshop participants will be given access to
* 6 hour Online Multisensory Reading Level 3 Workshop for FREE (Usually $99)
* 3 hour Online Multisensory Reading Level 2 Workshop for FREE (Usually $88)
* 2 hour Online Multisensory Reading Level 1 Workshop for FREE (Usually $77)
* 3 hour Online Writing Workshop (1/2 PRICE – $49.50 instead of $99)
When: Saturday, 17th August, 2019
Where: Hunters Hill Club
12 Madeline Street, Hunters Hill NSW
Price: $385 (includes GST)
(Includes comprehensive notes)
more info and reviews at crackingtheabccode.com
This information filled workshop will be presented by Dr Lillian Fawcett.
For further information please contact Lillian: email@example.com or 0402 156 567