This full day NESA accredited multisensory literacy workshop for teachers and other professionals working with children includes:
- The theory underpinning the Cracking the ABC Code programs and resources
- How to conduct and analyse standardised literacy assessments
- The strategies used in the Cracking the ABC Code programs with a specific focus on
- understanding the alphabet ‘code’ and the spelling rules
- learning a simplified syllabification process as a decoding strategy
- learning a unique multisensory spelling strategy.
- Demonstration lessons and comprehensive notes.
- NESA Accredited.
When: Saturday 25th May, 2019
Where: Gladesville Bowling Club
181A Ryde Rd, Gladesville, NSW
Price: $385 (includes GST)
(Includes comprehensive notes)
For more information and registration: Go to CrackingtheABCCode Website
This information filled workshop will be presented by Dr Lillian Fawcett.
For further information please contact Lillian: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 156 567
The workshop will be of particular interest to teachers and other professionals working with students (especially one-on-one) who are struggling with reading and spelling, including students diagnosed with dyslexia.
However, many of the strategies are applicable to the classroom.
It is a fast paced, comprehensive workshop, so come prepared to learn a lot.