This two and a half hour workshop will give you the skills to:
- Teach your child how to read unknown words (NOT GUESS).
- Hook your child into reading.
- Give your child the building blocks of literacy.
- Teach your child how words are spelled (NOT LOOK-COVER-GUESS).
- Develop reading fluency and comprehension.
When: Friday 24th May 2019
Where: Gladesville Bowling Club
181A Ryde Rd, Gladesville, NSW
(includes resource booklet)
For more information and registration: Go to CrackingtheABCCode Website
This information filled workshop will be presented by Dr Lillian Fawcett, who has over 20 years teaching experience, is an accredited Dyslexia-SPELD specialist teacher and has successfully helped hundreds of students improve their literacy skills. This workshop will be of particular interest to parents who have concerns about their child’s reading or spelling and parents of young children who want the knowledge to provide the best support for their child’s literacy development. Lillian has presented this workshop at numerous primary schools to very positive feedback.
For further information or if you would like to host a parent workshop at your school, please contact Lillian: email@example.com or 0402 156 567