Sydney Licensee Training
A three day training process for new Learnersaurus Licensees who will become Learnersaurus Coaches, using the Learnersaurus program in their own business. This training covers all aspects of training in how to deliver the Learnersaurus program and related products.
Wed, 17 January – Fri, 19 January 2018. 9am-4pm daily.
To apply email email@example.com
Becoming a Learnersaurus Coach
Our Learnersaurus coaching program has been running successfully for over 18 months. We have recently streamlined our training and licensing programs, making the Learnersaurus program more accessible and affordable.
Currently, we have a wonderful team of licensed providers, however there is an increasing demand across Australia for more providers of this specialised literacy program.
If you are a Tutor, Speech Pathologist or MSL trained professional, we encourage you to consider this opportunity.
Who can become a Learnersaurus Coach?
- You will need a passion for supporting those with learning difficulties and dyslexia.
- You will be looking for a program that is an alternative pathway to literacy learning.
- You are a Tutor, MSL trained professional, Speech Pathologist or other relevant professional who can deliver the program one on one, within their own business.
Why choose this program?
Many dedicated professionals have spent years trying to support and expedite the process to assist their students to learn to read write and spell. They spend hours of time preparing for lessons, with little success. Many of their students have already undergone various types of interventions and are often frustrated and disengaged. Parents are also frustrated and time poor, often looking for an uncomplicated solution that is easy to work through.
Evidence based methodologies are embedded within the program and the work books are specifically set out. The majority of students are seeing success within 10 weeks. This program starts with addressing the essential processes required to make the connections for reading. The changes are permanent, if reinforced as recommended, and after 40 weeks using the program, the student should be reading confidently with improved spelling and writing skills.
What is involved?
- Apply to become a Learnersaurus Coach. To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your application is accepted, you will be sent the licence agreement, which will give you permission to use the Learnersaurus program after your training, for commercial gain as part of the services you provide.
- You will attend 3 days of face to face intensive training with Leslie, founder and Director of Learnersaurus. The training program gives you an understanding in the theory and research around the evidence based methodologies used to support dyslexic learners and understand the process of literacy development. This is then used to support the application and methodologies used in the Learnersaurus Literacy program. Through practical, closely supervised training, the coach will learn to use the structured and prescriptive workbooks and resources, that provide a pathway for the learner and the parent to follow.
- Once the training is completed, the coach will be licensed to provide the program to work independently in their own environment, supporting learners one on one.
What do I need?
All you need is “The Coaches Kit”. New coaches are provided with a complete set of resources and products that are specifically designed for teaching the dyslexic learner. No preparation or other materials are required to deliver the program. Additional resources and games are available to expand your kit if you wish!
What support do I receive?
As a licensed Learnersaurus coach, you have permission to use the Learnersaurus program for commercial purposes.
The coach can access ongoing email support and being part of the Learnersaurus team means that our coaches also provide support to each other through free use of our exclusive portal. Leslie offers guidance and advice through the portal, along with updated learning opportunities, extra resources and webinars. All licensed coaches are listed on the website and promoted through our social media. A licensed coach can purchase all resources at a special price, some products exclusive only to licensed coaches.
What is my investment?
- Your 3 day comprehensive training: $950 (including training “Manifesto” handbook)
- Your complete Coach’s Resources Tool Kit: $395 + GST.
- Your investment to be a licensed provider of the Learnersaurus program is only $79 monthly (minimum 12 month period).
- Additional 3 Professional Development days per year will be available at an extra fee.
- The best part is that you will have a very structured and easy to use program, that follows a pathway to success for your learners, while supporting the families you work with.
- You will save time and money in preparing resources and lessons, allowing you to focus on developing your students’ skills.
How do I apply?
Request an application form by email at email@example.com, complete and return with your resume.
You will be notified soon after it is received, as to whether your application has been accepted.
To ensure all coaches have personalised training, numbers will be strictly limited for each training session. Send your application now so you don’t miss this opportunity.
I would love to speak with you about your passion and work with dyslexic learners, please call me on 04399 74571 to have a chat and I can answer any questions you may have.