Informative and fun afternoon learning about the Reader Pen, and how it can help those with reading difficulties including dyslexia.
About this Event
Come and join us for a fun and informative workshop, about the upgrades that have been released and to learn all things reader pen.
New features include:
- New English accents including Australian
- Auto Read function
- Access to the Dictionaries directly from Text Reader
- Set-up Wizard
- Talking Menu
Whether you have purchased a Pen or are thinking about it this workshop will cover everything you need to know about the reader pen.
- How it can help those with reading difficulties including dyslexia, and how it can support the user as they grow.
- See it in action and test it out for yourself.
- Obligation Free 30 day Trials available at the event for Schools and Health Professionals.
Light refreshments supplied.
Workshop will be held 4-5pm on the 26th of March @ SPELD NSW – Level 1, 52 O’Connell Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
We look forward to seeing you there.
If you would like to learn more about the Reader Pen before the event please visit