Monday 30 September 2019 at 9am – 4pm.
An exciting day sharing evidence based practice for primary & secondary teachers, therapists, school leaders and parents.
Topics inc. reading, spelling, maths, and how to get your school moving & improving.
Cost: $50 ($40 conc).
Speakers include; Prof Stephen Dinham, Lorraine Hammond, Jennifer Buckingham, Manisha Gazula, Justin Caban, James Lyra, Rauno Parrilo, Sarah Asome, Georgie Perry, Julie Mavlian, Alison Clarke, Paul McDermott, and more.
- Introducing evidence-based practice
- Supporting children with working memory difficulties
- Using retrieval practice and reviews
- Creating an evidence institute to guide school performance
- Benefits of Spelling Mastery and Corrective Reading
- High impact mathematics instruction
- Teaching phonemic awareness and phonics using games to support explicit instruction
- Achieving success working together with parents of children with Learning Difficulties
- Learning to work smarter not harder
- Introducing morphology and etymology in the early years
Location: Marsden Road Public School, Marsden Road, Liverpool, NSW 2170
Getting there: On-street parking nearby. Limited off-street parking available. Train station (Liverpool) 20 minute walk.
Enquires: Phone (02) 9602 5579 or visit https://www.trybooking.com/BDWVY