Dandelion Readers Phonicbooks
Phonic Books specialise in publishing synthetic phonic reading books and workbooks for beginner and catch-up readers and spellers. The phonic reading books are linked with the Australian Curriculum English (ACE) Year levels. Phonicbooks are based on the following principles:
- Decodable reading books should be an integral part of any Synthetic Phonics teaching. These books complement any Synthetic Phonics programme.
- A phonics reading scheme should progress in small steps so that all children can follow it with success.
- Children need to practice and consolidate what they have learned at each stage. How much practice is needed varies from pupil to pupil. The breadth of our range of books allows for this.
- Playing reading games is a great way to practice reading skills.
SPELD NSW and our other SPELD Branches in WA., QLD. and VIC. recommend Dandelion Readers for students with S.L.D.s learning to read.
Beginner Readers (3 to 6 yrs):
Beginner Readers Information Overview
Catch-up Readers (8 to 14 yrs):
Catch up Readers Information Overview
Assessment Reading Card and Recommendations
SPELD NSW Members receive a 10% discount for sales.
Postage and Handling for online orders:
Postage is between $10 and $30 per order*. Please see our online store for exact postage calculation.
* For very large orders we may contact you to discuss additional postage costs.
Email orders to email@example.com, phone orders 02 9739 6277 (10am-2pm Mon-Thurs), post forms to us or order online.