Get all the current membership benefits and discounts while helping us in our valuable work.
For individuals, tutors, other professionals and schools
GO TO secure online application and payment New Members
DOWNLOAD a Membership Form and post it to us.
Specific Learning Difficulties can include Reading issues / Dyslexia, Writing issues / Dysgraphia, Maths issues / Dyscalculia, Attention issues / ADHD and many more..
Your support will help us continue to provide free advice and other services to children and adults with specific learning difficulties (SLDs) and those who teach, work and care for them.
SPELD NSW believes that all individuals should have every opportunity to achieve their full potential in life. We aim to help people with Specific Learning Difficulties in N.S.W. reach this goal by:
- Supporting the educational needs of children and adults with SLDs.
- Supporting teachers, other professionals and kindred associations working with adults and children with SLDs.
- Promoting knowledge of, and equal access to, all aspects of education which accommodates the needs of children and adults with SLDs.
- Acting as advocates on behalf of children and adults with SLD in advancing collaboration and communication with educational and government authorities and other relevant bodies.
- For tutors and other professionals when first applying for referral database inclusion. (Or for updating your referral details.)
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants for the Professional membership + inclusion on Referral Database are required to meet the conditions set out in the Referral Database Policy