Continue to support our valuable work and receive the benefits of membership!
Thank you for supporting SPELD NSW through your ongoing membership! Through your annual membership of SPELD NSW you have provided invaluable support for our vital work assisting children and adults with specific learning difficulties like dyslexia.
Please go to the SPELD NSW Member Portal to Renew Your Membership
To access the SPELD NSW Member Portal you will need your username and password. If you have forgotten your user name or password, you can recover your username and reset your password through the SPELD NSW Member Portal. If you have never used the SPELD NSW Member Portal before you can register through the SPELD NSW member portal (you will need your SPELD NSW member number to register).
Please email us if you have any difficulties in accessing the SPELD NSW Member Portal or you would like us to send you your SPELD NSW member number and we would be pleased to provide you with assistance.
You can use our Member Portal to check and renew your membership. You can also register for events and purchase our products online with your member discount.
Alternatively, you can complete the SPELD NSW Membership Form and email or post it to SPELD NSW.
You can also email us to ask us to renew your membership on your behalf and send you an invoice for your membership fee (a good option for School Members).
Thank you for renewing your membership with SPELD NSW! Your support enables us to provide:
- Free information, support and referrals to over 1200 parents, carers and adults each year through our Referral Service
- Parent workshops on topics relevant to supporting a student with a specific learning difficulty
- Professional development for teachers, speech pathologists and tutors on evidence-based literacy and numeracy instruction and how to support and teach students with a specific learning difficulty
- Our popular Certificate Course for Teachers of Students with specific learning difficulties – a 6-weekend course
- E-news and SPELD NSW updates with current information
- Advocacy through the preparation of submissions, participation in government consultation and working with like-minded organisations
SPELD NSW Members receive the following benefits:
- 10% discount on decodable readers at our online bookstore and a $20 discount on C-Pens
- Members only e-News with relevant articles on up to date topics
- Access to the SPELD NSW library located at our office including a wide range of decodable readers
- Member discounts on professional development events and parent workshops
- Access to the members-only section of the SPELD NSW website with research, conference papers, articles and facts sheets on specific learning difficulties
- Access to discounted Taronga Zoo passes